Sunday, July 15, 2007

The time has come ..........Bankai!!!!!!!!

Quiz 2 around the corner and finals just behind it. Project deadlines are nearing and all that now i'm really feeling stress must start to work hard i wanna up my GPA cause its too low now all tks to Digital fund 1 and -.- babi gimme that stupid sub paper now my GPA so low.

=======My Cunning Plan=========

my goal : Win my rival in this quiz 2

final goal : get 2.5 and above by 3.1

What must i do to get there: average grade of all subjects C+ to B and above

what subjects i now needa work on to get that grade : telecom principle , MCT , JaP

what subjects i needa maintain : java , Microwave , maths 3

what subject i've already passed : apel -.- XD haha

What i really need to do now : Pray and get more ppl to pray for me

What angels did GOD send me this sem : Math, telecom, java, telecom (LAB) & MCT teacher

What demons visit me this sem : Telecom tuitoral teacher

What power do i need to get rid of my problem : student - teacher evaluation form.

Why can't i get it : Cause TP knows that the whole class is going to flame him.

What else do i lack this sem : A few Indian angels and pretty girls.

Why Can't i get them : Cause the indians have been grabed by Other indians and the girls....Well it's just one BIG sad story.

What i thank GOD for this sem : My grades have been improving slowly but steadly.

What i want GOD to do for me this sem : get my GPA to 2.25 and above.

What i need you to Pray for me : Higer GPA, wisdom & understanding in my school work

Why you must pray for me : Cause you must GOD told me to tell you to pray for me

Anything else i want to say : Nothing

Anything other than what i just said : Nothing

Thank you message : Thank you

Good Bye Message : Good- Bye

Emoticon : Y(^.^)Y




ending programme

exiting programme

press any key to continue

No comments: