Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Go Back to basics

i'll be song leading this sunday at my church although its small its still scary. Anyways i was thinking of wat songs to pick then i came across this song which really woke me up.

Christians now-a-days are so weak if i may use the word. Their minds are easily swayed by this world alittle rumour here alittle rumour their and their faith shakes like an earthquake. This got me thiking God place upon me this gift of being able to elaborate things in the bible in a different way in a way that anyone young or old will understand and because of this my calling is all about sharing the GOOD NEWS with others. And the thing GOD told me to share today is about the problem that Christian face today their identity a few questions and their will be doubting if GOD still loves them or not well it will take hours to explain and even longer to answer your questions about this subject so GOD showed me this one way to explain everything crystal clearly.

So listen up to this song

Jesus loves me this i know

For the bible tells me so

Little ones to him belong

They are weak but he is strong


YES JESUS LOVES ME

YES JESUS LOVES ME

YES JESUS LOVES ME

for the bible tells me so...


And with this i conclude my post i believe i've made my point.

No comments: