Monday, March 3, 2008

Nicolas Chan's back

hey finally back exams over i really hope that i can up my GPA by 0.37 :S. Well thinking i'm just thinking of what to blog about. i finally came out wif something to blog about . i think i will blog about my change i believe that those that know me from year 1 will know how i was then and how much i've changed since then. Well why i never do well in year one. Answer is simple never study lor i'm a guy that is very driven but only to the things that i wanna do. If its something i have totally no intrest then you have nothing to expect from me cause i too will give you nothing. Want me to work for you simple make the thing you want me to do something that's benificial to me.

Anyways i took subpaper when i was in 1.1 and that really woke me up and made me relise that i have to chiong my studies so yea i did chiong my studies and then the grades got from Cs to Bs and to As soon enough.

i saw people getting good marks and i really had this thinking if they can do it so can i. i believe that in this world there are people that are born smart . However i also believe that wif hard-work and the right tactics even people like me that is not born clever can make it and get marks the clever people can get and wif that i worked my butt of this sem wif that goal in mind and i really hope i get my targtetted marks :)

i went for super teens tat camp was really meant for the sec sch i was the only one from poly and i missed one week of sch just to go and the best part was that when i came back i had 1 week to study for mid term test. winner yes i know but i really felt it was worth my while . i learnt so much in there those around me saw that i was different. They taught me that its not how good you are tat matters its how good you want to be! and i really really liked that line!!!

So yea to all those who actually does read my blog i just got this to say from a slacker to a study freak is not the change it was a soccer fanatic to a studies fanatic tats all it was just my focus was else where not that i was a slacker . Get your facts right before you label people and please at least get to know the person true and true before you label them.

Guess tats all i have to say
bye all! till next time!

No comments: