Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Back revived recharged and on FIRE FOR GOD!!!!

This bible camp is rated "THE BEST " camp i have attended so far in my 18 years of my life. However it did not start off that great.

i missed a good date wif a pretty girl leh so sad she jio me go watch shriek3 then in the end have this camp then cannot go wa SIANSATION LA!! However i watched sherik3 in the end la at malaysia BWHAHAHA CHEAP AND GOOD!

okok now about the camp my main motive as usual was actually to get to know more chio bu haha sure one la . Then when i saw the campers have chio ones la but too bad all older than me . So of course try to get to know them all la. (this was my thoughts before the sermon).

However the specker of this camp pr phill " WAS DA BOMB!!!" his a powerful man of GOD. and GOD is using him in many many ways. His sermons are sharp and straight to the point i really felt the spirit imparted upon my heart to go to the alter call and it was in a STRONG HEART TROBBING VOICE IN WHICH I COULD NOT IGNORE. Then after that 1st alter call the entire camp changed for me for better or worst its up to you to decide la . Cause i during the first alter call i felt this churning in my heart and no longer did i really care about talking to the chio bu or wat. GOD too that feeling away from me . Instead i begin to look forward to the word of every confrence day or night . ALways i'll make myself ready and prepared to get another powerful blow from GOD every single session and made it a point to not miss ANY blessings or alter calls. i could care less for the chi bu anymore . Instead i was yerning for GOD thristing for his word like blood hounds thrist for fresh blood everynight i enjoyed basking in GOD's presense.

The most amazing thing that made me relised that i've change was that i throughout the whole camp didn't really wanna to joke or talk so much to the chio bu or their friends . Everynight i didn't really bother to stay up late or call people or disturb anyone i was preparing and making myself ready for the next morning's confrence ready and prepared to feel that gush of fresh wind upon my stagnant spiritual walk wif GOD. And also for the first time i was really bored of the GAMES!! i was scared that i will use up too much energy that i have non left for the evening confrence XD LOL ...

overall this camp really touched my greatly i was blessed deeply by this camp.GOD thorough the specker clearfy alot of things and confirmed some of the many promises he placed over my life and i also found out that i have the gift of prophecy XD my first CANDIDATE : daniel XD haha i hope what i told him was accurated cause my GOD internet speed ain't that fast YET!! HOWEVER i would like to change that SOON! XD haha

kayes i think its too wordly but this is my testimony la hope you like it God Bless You!

No comments: