Friday, June 22, 2007

my holiday

well holidays is officially over school starting soon le and i've done nothing much XD haha
going back to sch just to await death when i see my term test results and vomit blood.......

hmmm....... highlights of this holiday
  • Bible Camp
  • trip to mines wif crusaders
  • trip to sentosa wif crusaders
upcoming events
  • My cunning plan
  • time to catch up wif Yvonne
hmmm... i have alot of say actually this are just pointers to remain me what i must do =)
honestly specking the trip to sentosa was the most enjoyable one i had ever went to
and its the first time i enjoyed myself at sentosa. von (yvonne) told me its the company that makes the difference and i guess i have to fully agree wif her on that. Luckly i brought dennis robin and ian not i dun get to play beach soccer and when i dun play soccer i get really cranky and its will just ruin the whole day. so lucky 2nd i begin to understand why so many boys play beach volleyball now-a-days of course its for the pretty girls i also play cause have pretty girls playing how ever the game is SUPER FUN TOO i like the diving parts where i dived to saved the ball not to forget the FLAMBOYENT BICYCLE KICKED which i did and saved my team XD
HUAT AH!! so power . hmmm........ then at dinner time tio tao by one girl dun wanna say who ah cause later cannot device my cunning plan on her ...... must wait anyways if she every read this i maybe JUST maybe i will not have any cunning plan for her cause now sch reopen le i no mood and energy to bully her le when i get back my results i will be very down *hint hint* all those chio bu reading my blog ah you know le ah who to cheer up this few weeks cause usually when i get my marks back i will become really sad anyways during the camp i change in many ways however now it seems like i'm going back to the way i was before NOO i now need people to guilde me in my spiritual walk and chio bu to lighten my life up and give me the strength to carry on in life .

oh yes lastly yvonne went to chat wif her today found out that she was just about to call me when i msg her LOL *SIANSATION* but nvm she was very tired too so forget it la this coming weeks her exams so KEEP HER IN PRAYER DUNNO HER STILL PRAY HOR!!! after that i wanna jio her go out le catch up wif her cause long time never see her le

(for those that dunno who is von just call police (",) and ask them lor)
DUN ASK ME ASK OCBC!!!

No comments: